We want you, if you Are
A smart, driven, go-getter. You must be fun, outgoing, and super friendly with a warm personality, excellent communication and customer service skills with a positive attitude!
Duties and Qualifications
• Current license is a must
• Experience working in a salon with scheduling software is not required but is a major PLUS
• Professionalism: We maintain a professional work environment. Know what this is and appreciate it.
• You genuinely like people! We are in guest services and we're nothing without the guests we serve.
• Excellent verbal communication skills (or more importantly, a willingness to learn and adapt to communication-obsessed culture) are a must.
• Comfortable working with a variety of clients
• Strong desire to continue learning and perfecting your trade
• Willingness to support the team, understand and contribute to guest-centered team based salon services.
• Responsible for maintaining superior guest experience
• Reliable and PUNCTUAL: your participation and reliability is essential. You are someone who likes to show up on time and regularly to work
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge
You're a hard worker. If you enjoy working hard shoulder-to-shoulder with people who love what they do this is a good fit. You are not afraid to do laundry, sweep, and answer the phone. YOU INSTINCTIVELY look for what can or needs to be completed next! You are able to prioritize tasks in a way that makes sense to a guest-centered environment.
As a member of the tracyb team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the entire team, as well as the company's service to our guests. We must all constantly strive to make tracyb the guests' first choice for the services we provide.
In return for the effort you put into helping tracyb to be the best, you will be given opportunities to grow and advance in your craft & career.
• Career Growth
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Complimentary Hair Services
• Merchandise Discounts
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Continuing Education
Email your resume, headshot, and cover letter to email@example.com. The link is below
The tracyb team has worked hard to develop an outstanding training program to help all new stylists become some of the most successful hairdressers in the industry. We provide comprehensive education from the very first day in the Leader in Training (LIT) and Creative in Training (CIT) program to help you reach your full artistic potential. This program has been designed to develop technical, marketing, artistic, and customer service skills. We love what we do and want to build a team of passionate, career minded professionals who love the beauty industry as much as we do.
IN HOUSE & OUTSIDE EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
To maintain the tracyb standards and further advance the skills of our team members, stylists are continually trained on the latest that our industry has to offer. We bring guest speakers, representatives, and educators to our salon on a regular basis. We also help provide team members with ongoing opportunities to attend classes and seminars across the country.
EMAIL LINK to send cover letters and resumes
At tracyb, we believe that education is the key to success. We are always looking for people with a passion for hair and a positive attitude to join our team. The benefit of working in a positive and supportive environment where everyone contributes to the success of the salon and each other is immeasurable. Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org